Rules of accommodation
Approved by director of
"CONGRESS-HOTEL "MERIDIAN" LLC
November 01, 2023
RULES FOR THE PROVISION OF HOTEL SERVICES
(ORDER OF ACCOMMODATION) IN CONGRESS-HOTEL "MERIDIAN" LLC
These rules are developed in accordance with (in the current version) the Law of the Russian Federation "On the Protection of Consumer Rights" No. 2300-1 dated February 7, 1992, the Federal Law "On the Basics of Tourist Activities in the Russian Federation" dated November 24, 1996 No. 132-FZ, the Decree Government of the Russian Federation of November 18, 2020 N 1853 (as amended) "On approval of the Rules for the provision of hotel services in the Russian Federation", Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of July 17, 1995 N 713 (as amended), with other current legislation of the Russian Federation.
They come into force on January 1, 2022 for an indefinite period.
Certificate of assignment of the CONGRESS-HOTEL "MERIDIAN" category "four stars" from 01.12.2020 to 30.11.2023 No. AA-62 / 64-2020 by the Northern Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
These Rules govern the relationship between CONGRESS-HOTEL “MERIDIAN” LLC (hereinafter referred to as the Hotel) and Guests (citizens of the Russian Federation, foreign citizens, legal entities and other persons) in the provision of hotel services.
- GENERAL PROVISIONS
1.1. Full name of the organization:
Limited Liability Company "CONGRESS-HOTEL "MERIDIAN"
Postal address: 183038 Murmansk, Vorovskogo street, 5/23
TIN 5190035061, KPP 519001001, PSRN 1145190007698
Reception phone: (8152) 288-600
Phones of the reservation department: (8152) 288-800, 288-807, 288-840
Phones of the reception and accommodation service: (8152) 288-650, 288-652
Fax: (8152) 288-887, 288-612
Official site: www.meridian-hotel.ru
1.2. The operating mode of the Hotel and guest service is around the clock.
1.3. These Rules for staying at the Hotel, as well as fire safety rules, about the use of electrical appliances, and information about the services provided are posted for the information of the Guests in the Hotel rooms and / or at the front desk of the reception and accommodation service.
1.4. The Hotel has the right to conclude an agreement for booking places at the Hotel by drawing up a single document, including an electronic one, signed by two parties, as well as by accepting the acceptance of a public offer (agreement) by sending a booking request by mail, telephone or other communication, which allows you to reliably establish that the application comes from the Guest, or payment for the services of the Hotel according to the invoice.
Hotel services are provided by the Hotel on the basis of an agreement concluded in writing.
The written form of the contract is considered to be complied with in the event of drawing up one document (including electronic) signed by 2 parties, or confirmation by the Hotel of the application sent by the customer (Guest) to the Hotel, as well as in the event that the customer (guest) performs actions aimed at receiving services (in including payment by the customer (guest) of the corresponding amount to the Hotel).
An agreement concluded with a Guest or with a customer - an individual who is not an individual entrepreneur, is a public agreement.
1.5. Compliance with these Rules is mandatory for each Guest. Responsibility for non-compliance with these Rules, for damage caused to the property of the Hotel, is borne by the Guest who has booked a room or entered into an agreement for the provision of Hotel services.
1.6. The following concepts are used in these Rules:
"booking" - assigning to the consumer a room (a place in the room) in a hotel on the terms determined by the application of the customer or consumer and confirmation of this application by the contractor;
"departure time (checkout time)" - the time set by the executor for the consumer's departure;
"arrival time" - the time set by the contractor for the arrival of the consumer;
"customer" - a natural or legal person or an individual entrepreneur who intends to order or purchase or order or purchase hotel services in favor of the consumer;
"Guest" - an individual who intends to order or purchase or ordering or acquiring and (or) using hotel services for personal and other needs not related to business activities;
"price of a room (place in a room)" - the cost of temporary accommodation and other related services, determined by the contractor, provided for a single price.
The terms "Hotel" ("Hotel") and "hotel services" used in these Rules have the meanings defined in the Federal Law "On the Fundamentals of Tourist Activities in the Russian Federation".
- ROOM BOOKING
2.1. Booking of rooms is carried out by mail, telephone, fax, e-mail, through the global computer network Internet or in person. If there are available rooms that correspond to the Guest's request, the Hotel sends a booking confirmation containing the name of the hotel, information about the Guest, the category of the booked room, the cost of the room, the length of stay at the hotel and other information.
The contract is considered concluded from the moment the Guest receives the booking confirmation.
2.2. To make a guaranteed booking, the Hotel receives an advance payment or authorizes the Guest's bank card for the amount of the daily cost of living in the category (categories) of the room (rooms) reserved by the Guest.
2.3. Guests are accommodated from the moment of their arrival, until the date of completion of the reservation, and for foreign citizens also within the validity of the visa.
2.4. If the person for whom the room is booked is late for no more than a day, he will be charged for the actual downtime of the room in the amount of its daily cost. If more than one day late, the booking will be cancelled. If the Guest refuses to pay the actual downtime of the room in the amount of its daily cost, accommodation at the Hotel is made in the order of the general queue.
2.5. The hotel has the right to refuse to conclude an agreement if there are no free rooms that meet the requirements of the application for the dates specified in the application.
- GUEST REGISTRATION
3.1. All new guests arriving at the Hotel must be registered at the place of stay, i.е. In a hotel. Foreign citizens temporarily staying in the Russian Federation, as well as permanently or temporarily residing in the Russian Federation, while staying at a place of stay that is not their place of residence, are required to register at the place of stay (i.e. in the Hotel).
Registration of consumers who are citizens of the Russian Federation at the place of stay in the hotel is carried out in accordance with the Rules for the registration and deregistration of citizens of the Russian Federation at the place of stay and at the place of residence within the Russian Federation, approved by the Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of July 17, 1995. N 713 "On approval of the Rules for the registration and deregistration of citizens of the Russian Federation at the place of stay and at the place of residence within the Russian Federation and the list of persons responsible for receiving and transferring documents to the registration authorities for registration and deregistration of citizens of the Russian Federation at the place of stay and at the place of residence within the Russian Federation.
The registration of consumers who are foreign citizens and stateless persons at the place of stay in the hotel and their deregistration at the place of stay are carried out in accordance with the Rules for the implementation of migration registration of foreign citizens and stateless persons in the Russian Federation, approved by the Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation dated January 15, 2007 N 9 "On the procedure for the implementation of migration registration of foreign citizens and stateless persons in the Russian Federation."
Registration is carried out by employees of the reception and accommodation service.
3.2. Check-in and registration of a guest is subject to the presentation by the guest of a document proving his identity in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation, namely:
- Passport of a citizen of the Russian Federation, proving the identity of a citizen of the Russian Federation on the territory of the Russian Federation;
- Passport of a citizen of the USSR, proving the identity of a citizen of the Russian Federation, until it is replaced within the prescribed period with a passport of a citizen of the Russian Federation;
- Birth certificate - for persons under 14 years of age;
- Passport proving the identity of a citizen of the Russian Federation outside the Russian Federation - for persons permanently residing outside the Russian Federation;
- Temporary identity card of a citizen of the Russian Federation;
- Passport of a foreign citizen or other document established by federal law or recognized in accordance with an international treaty of the Russian Federation as a document proving the identity of a foreign citizen;
- A document issued by a foreign state and recognized in accordance with an international treaty of the Russian Federation as a document proving the identity of a stateless person;
- Temporary residence permits for a stateless person;
- Residence permit of a stateless person;
- Other documents provided for by the legislation of the Russian Federation or recognized in accordance with an international treaty of the Russian Federation as documents proving the identity of a stateless person.
3.3. Registration of military personnel is carried out in the presence of a vacation ticket or travel certificate (if the period of vacation or business trip exceeds 90 days).
3.4. Check-in and registration at the Hotel of minors under the age of 14 is carried out on the basis of documents proving the identity of their parents (adoptive parents, guardians), accompanying person (persons) who are with them, provided that such accompanying person (persons) provides the consent of legal representatives (one of them), as well as birth certificates of these minors. (As amended by Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of 04/01/2021 No. 519).
Check-in and registration in the Hotel of minors who have reached the age of 14, in the absence of being next to them by legal representatives, is carried out on the basis of identity documents of these minors, subject to the consent of legal representatives (one of them). (As amended by Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation of 04/01/2021 No. 519).
Registration of individual residence of minors during their group arrival (sports teams, creative teams, etc.) is carried out on the basis of the documents of minors specified in clause 3.4. of these Rules and a document proving the identity and authority of the legal representative.
3.5. When checking into the Hotel, a foreign citizen or a stateless person is obliged to present the documents specified by the Federal Law "On Migration Registration of Foreign Citizens and Stateless Persons in the Russian Federation" No. 109-FZ dated July 18, 2006), including:
- a valid visa, if visa-free entry is not provided for by the relevant government agreements,
- migration card,
- other documents stipulated by the current legislation in respect of foreign citizens, as well as stateless persons temporarily staying, as well as permanently or temporarily residing on the territory of the Russian Federation.
3.6. The categories of citizens specified in paragraph 6 of Article 20 of the Federal Law “On Migration Registration of Foreign Citizens and Stateless Persons in the Russian Federation” No. 109-FZ of July 18, 2006 are not subject to migration registration.
- ORDER OF ACCOMMODATION OF GUESTS
4.1. The Hotel is intended for temporary accommodation of Guests during the period agreed with the Hotel administration. At the end of the agreed period of stay, the Guests are obliged to vacate the room.
4.2. The Hotel concludes an agreement with the Guest for the provision of services, except in cases where it is not possible to provide services, including if the constituent documents of the Hotel or the civil law agreement concluded with it provide for the obligation of the hotel, in a certain order, to provide services to the corresponding category of persons.
4.3. The contract for the provision of hotel services is concluded upon presentation of one of the documents listed in clause 3 (clauses 3.2-3.6) of these rules.
4.4. When registering a stay at the Hotel, the reception and accommodation service issues a guest card, as well as a registration card confirming the conclusion of an agreement for the provision of services, which contains the following data:
- name of the Hotel;
- Surname, Name, Patronymic of the Guest and (if any) name (full name) of the Customer;
- guest account number;
- date and time of arrival, date and time of departure;
- Number of the Number;
- type of payment;
- type of number;
- the number of guests staying in the Room;
- initials of the administrator responsible for reception and accommodation;
- a short list of rules for staying at the hotel.
4.5. The Guest gives his consent to the processing of his personal data and their transfer to third parties by the Hotel Administration in accordance with applicable law.
The Hotel Administration ensures the confidentiality of the Guest's personal data and guarantees that the transfer of his personal data to third parties will be carried out only for the purpose of fulfilling the obligations imposed by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
4.6. The right to an extraordinary settlement in the Hotel, subject to availability, has:
- Heroes of the Soviet Union, Heroes of the Russian Federation, full cavaliers of the Order of Glory;
- Employees of the prosecutor's office, employees of the internal affairs bodies, employees of the judiciary, the tax service, employees of federal government communications and information, courier communications (in the performance of their official duties);
- Disabled people of the 1st group and persons accompanying them (no more than one person);
- Other categories of citizens in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
Participants in wars, disabled people of groups 2 and 3 and persons accompanying them are placed first of all after the persons indicated in paragraphs. 1 item 4.6. of these Rules.
- CHECKOUT HOUR
5.1. Check-in time at the Hotel is from 14:00 of the current day, local time. A daily stay is calculated from 14:00 on one day (single check-in hour) to 12:00 on another day (single check-out time).
5.1.1. Late check-out (after check-out time 12:00) is possible only if rooms are available and is calculated in accordance with the cost established in the price list, but not exceeding the fee for half a day.
5.1.2. Early check-in, i.e. Check-in at the hotel before 14:00 (02:00-14:00), is possible if rooms are available and ready for occupancy. Payment for early check-in is calculated in accordance with the cost established in the price list, but not exceeding the fee for half a day.
5.1.3 When staying no more than a day (24 hours), the fee is charged per day, regardless of the checkout time.
5.1.4. For guaranteed early check-in, i.e. check-in at the hotel by prior reservation until 14:00 (00:00 - 14:00), a fee of a full day will be charged.
5.1.5. In case of advance booking, the fee for the reserved night will be charged in full from the room rate.
5.2. It is necessary to notify the Hotel's reception service about changes in the duration of your stay in advance, but no less than one full day before check-in.
5.2.1. The Guest must inform the reception staff about the extension of the room at least one day before the previously scheduled check-out time.
5.2.2. In case of full occupancy of the hotel or booking of rooms of the corresponding category, the Hotel has the right to refuse the Guest the possibility of delaying check-out or extending it. In this case, the guest is obliged to leave the room by the time the checkout time arrives.
5.2.3. About early departure, i.e. If leaving earlier than planned, the Guest is obliged to promptly, but no later than 24 hours in advance, inform the reception service.
- PROCEDURE FOR PAYMENT FOR SERVICES
6.1. Payment for accommodation services and additional services at CONGRESS-HOTEL MERIDIAN LLC is carried out according to the price lists approved by the director of CONGRESS-HOTEL MERIDIAN LLC. The price list for accommodation services and additional services can be found at the reception desk of the Hotel.
6.2. Payment for hotel and additional services provided by the Hotel is made by credit cards, in cash, as well as by bank transfer.
All prices are set in rubles.
Bank cards are accepted for payment.
6.3. Payment for hotel services is carried out by advance payment or daily payment.
6.4. Guests staying at the Hotel are provided with the following free services:
- call an ambulance,
- use of a first aid kit (only first aid),
- delivery to the room of correspondence addressed to the guest upon receipt,
- use of the gym;
- use of a safe for storing valuables in the reception and accommodation service;
- wake up at a certain time
- calling a taxi (not including the cost of carrier/taxi services),
- provision of boiling water, needles, threads, one set of dishes and cutlery.
Guests staying at the Hotel are provided with the following paid services in accordance with the price list approved by the Hotel Administration:
- Laundry services (washing / ironing);
- parking services.
6.5. Children under 7 years of age staying in the same room with their parents without a separate bed will not be charged.
- PROHIBITED IN HOTEL
7.1. Smoking throughout the hotel in accordance with the Federal Law of February 23, 2013 No. 15-FZ "On protecting the health of citizens from the effects of second hand tobacco smoke and the consequences of tobacco consumption."
Upon detection of the fact of smoking on the territory of the Hotel, the Hotel administration reserves the right to include general cleaning in the cost of the Guest's stay, in accordance with the approved Price List.
7.2. Living with animals, birds, reptiles, etc.
7.3 The presence of unauthorized persons in the guest rooms from 23:00 to 07:00.
7.4. Use the premises of the hotel, except for the premises of the conference hall, for negotiations. The price list for the rental of conference rooms is located in the information folder of the reception and accommodation service.
7.5. Bring and drink drinks in public places (halls, conference rooms, etc.).
7.6. Carry or bring into the hotel territory narcotic, psychotropic drugs. Use and be on the territory of the hotel in a state of narcotic, toxic or other type of intoxication.
7.7. Provide any services and offer / sell any goods.
7.8. The entrance to the hotel and any other public premises located on the territory of the hotel in dirty, soiling clothes or shoes.
7.9. It is forbidden to carry and store in the hotel room piercing, flammable, explosive, poisonous, poisonous and foul-smelling substances and objects, weapons.
7.10. To carry out commercial photography and video filming without written consent from the Hotel Administration. Commercial filming is understood as any filming that is not carried out for the personal domestic purposes of hotel guests.
7.11. Storage and unauthorized use in rooms, hotel premises and on the territory of pyrotechnic products and candles
7.12. Give the keys to the room to unauthorized persons or leave strangers in the room in your absence.
7.13. Move furniture and equipment in the room and throughout the hotel.
7.14. Use personal electric heaters in the room (including boilers, electric kettles, electric irons, electric stoves).
7.15. Destroy or damage the property of guests, third parties, the hotel.
7.16. Leave children under 12 years of age unsupervised.
8. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF GUESTS
8.1. Hotel guests have the right to:
- use all the services of the Hotel during the established opening hours;
- apply to the Hotel administration with requests, wishes, suggestions orally, in writing, fill out guest questionnaires;
- receive information about the opening hours, cost, list of services provided by the Hotel, make a preliminary order of services, receive information about the status of your account from the staff of the Hotel's accommodation service and make its intermediate or full payment;
- contact the reception and accommodation service regarding the quality of the services provided;
- transfer the cleaning time to a convenient for the guest;
- invite visitors to the room from 7:00 to 23:00, subject to registration on the basis of an identity document in accordance with clause 3 (clauses 3.2-3.7.) of these rules; after 23.00 hours the visitor is obliged to leave the hotel or arrange accommodation;
- terminate the contract for the provision of hotel services at any time by paying the Hotel a part of the price, in proportion to the time of stay at the Hotel until the Hotel Administration receives a notice of termination of the contract; at the same time, the calculation of the cost of living is carried out in accordance with clause 5 of these Rules.
8.2. Hotel guests are required to:
- in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation, compensate for the full damage in case of loss or damage to the property of the Hotel in accordance with the price list approved by the Hotel Administration;
- upon the occurrence of damage to property, immediately call a representative of the Hotel and let him into the room to record the fact of damage and its size, sign the appropriate act;
- observe the rules of conduct and accommodation established in the hotel;
- during the period of stay on the territory of the Hotel, observe moral and ethical standards of behavior, refrain from excessive consumption of alcoholic beverages and obscene expressions in places of mass recreation of Guests;
- do not violate in any way the rest of other guests and visitors, do not offend the staff with your actions and words;
- in case of loss of the key to the room, immediately inform the staff of the reception and accommodation service, reimburse its cost;
- timely and fully pay for paid services provided by the hotel. When leaving the hotel, make a full payment for the services provided, purchased products, notify the administrator on duty of your departure, hand over the room and room key;
- observe the rules of fire safety and the use of electrical household appliances, as well as sanitary standards;
- when leaving the room, close the taps, windows, turn off the lights, TV and other household appliances, close the door;
- during the day to provide a room for cleaning.
9. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE HOTEL
9.1. The hotel has the right:
- not to provide accommodation services to persons who are in a state of intoxication, in a state of narcotic intoxication or under the influence of psychotropic drugs. Measures provided for by the current legislation of the Russian Federation may be applied to persons violating public order;
- refuse to accommodate and provide services to persons who violate the rest and accommodation of other guests and visitors of the hotel, as well as violating this procedure;
- in case of violation by the Guests and visitors of the hotel of these rules, terminate the contract for the provision of services and demand immediate payment for services already provided and leave the hotel building;
- in the absence of the Guest in the room for more than a day after his expected departure time, and it is impossible to determine his location or contact him, the Hotel Administration has the right to create a commission, make an inventory of the property in the room, and move things to the storage room;
- The Hotel Administration has the right to refuse to allow visitors to pass without giving reasons. The hotel is not responsible for visitors invited to the room.
9.2. The Hotel Administration is responsible for storing the belongings of the Guests in accordance with Art. 925 of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation.
9.3. For money and valuables not deposited by the residents (a safe for storing valuables (paid service) is located in the reception and accommodation service), the Administration is not responsible. In case of detection of the loss of personal belongings from the room, the guest is obliged to immediately inform the Hotel Administration about this in order to take the necessary prompt measures to search for the missing items.
10. DISPUTES RESOLUTION
10.1. In case of any disputes and disagreements regarding the quality of service, both parties should seek to resolve the issue on the spot.
10.2. The book of reviews and suggestions is located at the Hotel administrator and is issued at the request of the Guest or the Customer.
10.3. If the problem cannot be resolved on the spot, the Guest must state his/her claims in writing. Failure to comply with this condition may serve as a basis for a full or partial refusal to satisfy it.
10.4. The Hotel Administration undertakes to consider the complaint of the Guest within 10 working days from the date of its receipt.
10.5. In cases not provided for by these rules, the parties are guided by the current legislation of the Russian Federation.